Trivia question answers for Monday May 25, 2020
1. Not counting Elvis, which actor is mentioned by name in the Shania Twain song "That Don't Impress Me Much"? Brad Pitt
2. What animals teeth are used as knife blades by Natives? Beavers
3. Who hit .202 2ith three homer's while playing outfield for the Birmingham Barons in 1994? Michael Jordan
4. What is the curved line between any two points on a circle? An arc
Trivia questions for Tuesday May 26, 2020
1. What fruit was referred to as the"Golden Apple" in Greek myth?
2. How many canine teeth are there in a normal set of human teeth?
3. The curlew is a type of what?
4. What author's name means "two fathoms deep"?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe