Trivia question answers for Tuesday May 26, 2020
1. What fruit was referred to as the"Golden Apple" in Greek myth? Apricot
2. How many canine teeth are there in a normal set of human teeth? 4
3. The curlew is a type of what? Bird
4. What author's name means "two fathoms deep"? Mark Twain
Trivia questions for Wednesday May 27, 2020
1. What was the name of Little Orphan Anne's dog?
2. The lumbar spine consists of how many vertebrae?
3. How deep is a fathom?
4. What is the warmest continent?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe