Trivia question answers for Wednesday May 27, 2020
1. What was the name of Little Orphan Anne's dog? Sandy
2. The lumbar spine consists of how many vertebrae? Five
3. How deep is a fathom? 6 feet
4. What is the warmest continent? Africa
Trivia questions for Thursday May 28, 2020
1. Who devised the Trojan Horse and led the men hidden inside it?
2. What color code represents a life-threatening emergency in hospital lingo?
3. What does Amoco stand for?
4. What country was margarine first patented?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe