Trivia question answers for Thursday May 28, 2020
1. Who devised the Trojan Horse and led the men hidden inside it? Odysseus
2. What color code represents a life-threatening emergency in hospital lingo? Blue
3. What does Amoco stand for? American Oil Company
4. What country was margarine first patented? France
Trivia questions for Friday May 29, 2020
1. What is a Chinese gooseberry?
2. What are there 270 of in the average baby but only 206 in an adult?
3. Who sang "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to"?
4. What is sometimes referred to as Zulu time?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe