Trivia question answers for Friday May 29, 2020
1. What is a Chinese gooseberry? A kiwifruit
2. What are there 270 of in the average baby but only 206 in an adult? Bones
3. Who sang "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to"? Lesley Gore
4. What is sometimes referred to as Zulu time? Greenwich mean time
Trivia questions for Saturday May 30, 2020
1. Which US state has the least rainfall?
2. What object marks the ceremonial location of the South Pole?
3. Electrum is a natural alloy of silver and what other metal?
4. What beer is known as the "champagne of bottled beers"?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe