Can’t pay your taxes? Don’t panic. You have options!
- Step 1- File your tax return by the original due date or request an extension
- Step 2- Consider getting a loan or paying by credit card. It may be a better and less expensive options than owing the IRS not only taxes but late-payment penalty and interest
- Step 3- Talk to us. We are in experienced in IRS tax debt resolution. We will help you go over payment options including setting up a payment plan with the IRS
- Step 4- File your tax return by the extended due date and pay the rest of the amount owed. The IRS will charge you some interest on the amount paid by the extended due date
- Step 5- We may also be able to get late payment penalty waived if there is reasonable cause.
We are experienced in IRS Tax Debt Resolution and tax preparation. If you owe taxes call me at (602) 904-6535 or schedule a free initial consultation online to discuss your options.You can also email me at email@example.com
3707 E Southern Ave
Mesa, AZ 85206