Trivia questions for Saturday May 30, 2020
1. Which US state has the least rainfall? Nevada
2. What object marks the ceremonial location of the South Pole? A red and white striped pole
3. Electrum is a natural alloy of silver and what other metal? Gold
4. What beer is known as the "champagne of bottled beers"? Miller High Life
Trivia questions for Sunday May 31, 2020
1. Layers of soil are known as what?
2. Who was known as the King of Pop?
3. What common sock pattern is named for the westernmost region of Scotland?
4. What is Canada's popular sport that is not hockey?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe