June Home Maintenance & Safety Checklist: Keeping Your Home In Tip-Top Shape Throughout The Year
June has arrived. To keep your home in tip-top shape this month and throughout the year, here's a checklist of home maintenance and safety items to take care of during June. June, by the way, is also National Home Safety Month so some of the suggestions relate to keep your home safe as well as in great condition.
8 More June Home Care Tips To Keep Your Home In Top Shape
- Lower your thermostat to stop mold from growing if you live in a hot/humid climate.
- Swap mercury vapor outdoor lightbulbs with yellow sodium vapor ones, which are less attractive. to insects such as mosquitoes, moths, and beetles.
- Clean condenser coils to keep your fridges and freezers working at optimal levels during the summer.
- Change your fridge filter and clean out the ice maker.
- Clean out your medicine cabinet.
- Inspect and repair outdoor play equipment.
- Clean paddle ceiling fans and motor.
- Check your smoke detectors and replace batteries.
WONDERING WHAT YOUR CHARLOTTE AREA HOME IS WORTH?
If you're thinking about selling your home, check out The Coldwell Banker Advantage
Need Help With Home Renovations & Updates
Before You Sell?
RealVitalizeSM is an exclusive Coldwell Banker program that helps with improvements and repairs to prepare your home for sale. We cover upfront costs and get paid back when your home sells. No hidden fees, interest charges or markups.
We've been helping Charlotte region home owners and sellers maintain their homes for 20+ years. If you're considering purchasing or selling a home in the Charlotte area, contact Nina Hollander/Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Realty.
If you're planning on selling your home, let's get together and discuss the supply conditions in the Charlotte region and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now, as well as how to prepare your home for sale for top dollar.
And let us show you how: