Trivia question answers for Sunday May 31, 2020
1. Layers of soil are known as what? Horizons
2. Who was known as the King of Pop? Michael Jackson
3. What common sock pattern is named for the westernmost region of Scotland? Argyle
4. What is Canada's popular sport that is not hockey? Curling
Trivia questions for Monday June 1, 2020
1. What do deciduous trees do?
2. How fast can bees fly?
3. What tiny vessel connects an artery with a vein?
4. What city, third largest in the USA, has a mayor who announced a curfew and instructed the police not to enforce it, then basically granted immunity to looters?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe