Trivia question answers for Monday June 1, 2020
1. What do deciduous trees do? Lose their leaves in winter
2. How fast can bees fly? 15 miles per hour
3. What tiny vessel connects an artery with a vein? capillary
4. What city, third largest in the USA, has a mayor who announced a curfew and instructed the police not to enforce it, then basically granted immunity to looters? Chicago
Trivia questions for Tuesday June 2, 2020
1. Who popularized the song "A Boy Named Sue" in 1969?
2. What item would a tailor measure in linges?
3. What is the study of pronunciation called?
4. What female dog is the secret object of Underdog's affection?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe