Using a little creativity with the brain I was given and added to the inspiration shared by Steve Jobs as a gift to all mankind, below are my own personal thoughts and opinions based on his wisdom. If you would like to share your own thoughts, I'd love to read them.
- Your time is limited... I accept the fact that a pandemic exists; however, I deny the power it has over me and what I can accomplish with my time on earth ---Patricia Feager
- So don't waste it living someone else's life... The opinion of the Media, Dr. Fauci, and other experts who have no experience with COVID-19 because it hasn't existed before now is like shooting a BB pistol with CO-2 cartridges and BBs in the dark. ---Patricia Feager
- Don't be trapped by dogma... Scientific evidence by Dr. Daniel Amen, Board Certified American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology states "the brain is the most complex Organ with 100 billion nerve cells and more connections than stars." If this is true, that means the human brain must be, without a doubt, the most complex, expensive, and valuable real estate anybody (including billionaires) can own. ---Patricia Feager
Which is living with the results of other people's thinking...Listening and understanding other people's point of view doesn't mean I have to agree with them or argue because my viewpoint is different --- Patricia Feager
- Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice... You were born with the potential to think for yourself, be yourself, and conduct your own behavior in ways it is not offensive to others ---Patricia Feager
- And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition... Sometimes you have to forget about pleasing others and believing everything you hear is true. ---Patricia Feager