Remember the Essentials for Producing a Good Video
First of all, we're assuming the video you want to produce will have good quality, good sound, and be produced using basic editing skills.
We've likely touched on these points before, but they bear repeating. Producing videos that get watched is key to their success. Otherwise, they can be monumental waste of valuable time.
The bottom line, what can you do to make your videos more entertaining while capturing your target-demographics? Here are the essentials.
1. What is your secret weapon? The distinguishing trait that sets you apart from the competition.
2. Who is your audience? What appeals to them?
3. Have a point - explain, entertain, tell a story - (More on this next week)
4. Authenticity. Let your power shine. Sense of humor, sincerity, passion...
5. Value. A call to action - why should they choose you? What should they do next?
You want to engage, entertain, and encourage more interaction.
YouTuber of the Week
This week we feature Kathy Streib's YouTube Channel. We absolutely love watching her funny take on things, like this one, "My Talking Mask." Plus, her enjoyment of nature and husband, Larry's, committment to area wildlife make for fun short videos.
Be sure to take a moment and subscribe.
Remember, you are welcome to share your own YouTube Channel in the comments below. And, it's always good form to return the favor when someone visits your channel and subscribes, likes a video, and/or leaves a comment.
Don't forget to join the YouTube Thursdays group and happy Thursday.