Trivia question answers for Thursday July 9, 2020
1. What is the largest bird in North America? California condor
2. What did cowboys refer to as "tonsil paint"? Whiskey
3. How many compartments does the cow's stomach have? Four
4. Where is over 90% of the world's fresh water supply located? Antartica
Trivia questions for Friday July 10, 2020
1. Snails are members of the class "Gastropoda" which literally means what?
2. What is an "Americano"?
3. What is the eagle in the Great Seal of the United States holding in its right talon?
4. What is permanently frozen subsoil called?
Enjoy your day!