Trivia question answers for Monday July 13, 2020
1. What planet is tilted on its axis more than any other? Uranus
2. What is a group of snipe called? A wisp
3. Which car manufacturer's name translate from Latin as "to roll"? Volvo
4. What do dragonflies eat? Mosquitoes
Trivia questions for Tuesday July 14, 2020
1. What is Indiana Jones' daytime occupation?
2. Which state was the first to ratify the 13th Amendment to abolish slavery?
3. How many times does the average heart beat each day?
4. How many wings does a flea have?
Enjoy your day.