Trivia question answers for Saturday July 18, 2020
1. The majority of the World's real cinnamon comes from what island nation? Sri Lanka
2. How many tusks sprout from the snout of an adult male warthog? Four
3.If a triangle has two equal sides, it is what? Isosceles
4. What number does the letter "V" with a bar ober it represent in Roman numerals? 5,000
Trivia questions for Sunday July 19, 2020
1. In what country was the worlds first ice hotel built?
2. In France what is a Framboise?
3. What cut of beef comes from between the neck and the shoulder blade?
4. In what sport would a contestant perform a "Fosberry Flop"?
Enjoy your day.