May 2020 blogroll about Maui and Maui real estate
This is a collection of blog posts from different sources, all written by me and compiled in one place for your convenience.
- May 1, 2020 - Aloha Friday - staying home on Maui with the chickens and cows, video
- May 2, 2020 - April 2020 blogroll about Maui and Maui real estate
- May 6, 2020 - Outlook for Maui real estate - thoughts + opinions from various sources
- May 7, 2020 - Maui real estate pending activity for April 2020 - infographic
- May 12, 2020 - Maui begins to open up the retail sector after COVID-19 pandemic
- May 14, 2020 - Upcountry Maui Realtor Caravan - virtual tour links to homes
- May 16, 2020 - Featuring some Haiku Maui off-grid properties for sale - with links
- May 18, 2020 - Maui is closed to tourists for the most part - stay home!
- May 20, 2020 - How has this pandemic affected real estate sales on Maui? Graphic
- May 23, 2020 - Maui real estate property taxes - new rates for this year
Driving through Peahi Farms, Haiku Maui HI 96708
In case you missed these earlier months:
- January 2020 Maui blogroll
- February 2020 Maui blogroll
- March 2020 Maui blogroll
- April 2020 Maui blogroll
Thanks for reading my Maui blog...
Buying or selling real estate on Maui? That's what I do. Let me help YOU.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai'i Life Real Estate Brokers
26 Baldwin Ave., Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635