Trivia questions for Saturday July 25, 2020
1. What is the difference between caskets and coffins? Coffins have six sides while caskets only four
2. What is an eyrie? The nest of a bird of prey
3. What body of water separates Alaska from Russia? Bering Strait
4. Tin or Aluminum is the traditional gift for which anniversary? Tenth
Trivia questions for Sunday July 26, 2018
1. What is a male cat if a female cat is a queen?
2/ Who spoke the first recorded message "Mary had a little lamb"?
3. What is a Kissing gourami?
4. Oil wrestling is the national sport of what country?
Enjoy your day.