Trivia question answers for Tuesday July 28, 2020
1. Where was King Arthur's court? Camelot
2. What type of creature was an Archelon? A turtle
3. How many ounces in a gill? 5
4.What do you call filo pastry stuffed with chopped nuts and honey, or syrup? Baklava
Trivia questions for Wednesday July 29, 2020
1. What type of surface is curling played on?
2. What ingredient provides the pearls in bubble tea?
3. What are match "heads" made of?
4. What plant when ingested (in small quantities) can make the oil of your skin poisonous?
Enjoy your day.