Trivia question answers for Wednesday July 29, 2020
1. What type of surface is curling played on? Ice
2. What ingredient provides the pearls in bubble tea? Tapioca
3. What are match "heads" made of? A type of phosphorous
4. What plant when ingested (in small quantities) can make the oil of your skin poisonous? Oleander
Trivia questions for Thursday July 30, 2020
1. What is the chemical symbol for carbon?
2. What US Supreme Court case brought an end to racial segregation in public schools?
3. What silent film star was "The Tramp"?
4. Elvis's manager, Colonel Tom Parker, had what earlier act?
Enjoy your day.