Trivia question answers for Thursday July 30, 2020
1. What is the chemical symbol for carbon? C
2. What US Supreme Court case brought an end to racial segregation in public schools? Brown vs Board of Education
3. What silent film star was "The Tramp"? Charlie Chaplin
4. Elvis's manager, Colonel Tom Parker, had what earlier act? Dancing Chickens
Trivia questions for Friday July 31, 2020
1. What color is huckleberry?
2. Poseidon was the Greek god of what?
3. What is a league?
4. Which side of the brain is reponsible for logic and rational thought?
Enjoy your day.