Trivia question answers for Saturday August 1, 2020
1. What metals is Bell metal an alloy of? Copper and tin
2. What is the Latin word for posion? Virus
3. Who was the first US presidet to be impeached? Andrew Johnson
4. What optical component is named for the bean whose shape it resembles? Lens
Trivia questions for Sunday August 2, 2020
1. What name is usually given to bananas cultivated for cooking?
2. Who had a flying carpet?
3. What bird lays an egg that is roughly a quarter of its body weight?
4. In cakes, what is the difference between icing and frosting?
Enjoy your day.