Trivia questio answerns for Sunday August 2, 2020
1. What name is usually given to bananas cultivated for cooking? Plantains
2. Who had a flying carpet? Aladdin
3. What bird lays an egg that is roughly a quarter of its body weight? A kiwi
4. In cakes, what is the difference between icing and frosting? There is no difference
Trivia questions for Monday August 3, 2020
1. What is the Oscar statuette holding in its hands?
2. The name "Otto" is German for what?
3. Which staircase in the Leaning Tower of Pisa has fewer steps?
4. Who was the first US actress to be featured on a US postage stamp?
Enjoy your day.