Trivia question answers for Monday August 3, 2020
1. What is the Oscar statuette holding in its hands? A sword
2. The name "Otto" is German for what? Wealth
3. Which staircase in the Leaning Tower of Pisa has fewer steps? The north-facing one
4. Who was the first US actress to be featured on a US postage stamp? Grace Kelly
Trivia questions for Tuesday August 4, 2020
1. What sense would you not have if you were anosmic?
2. In the US, a pint of milk is equal to how many cups of milk?
3. Who was Smokey Robinson's backing band?
4. Who is smarter than the average bear?
Enjoy your day.