The real estate sector, much like any other industry, can really benefit from digital marketing, as the whole world moves online, something hastened by the Covid-19 global pandemic, and if you own a real estate agency, here are a few ways that digital marketing can boost your business.
- Search Engine Optimisation – This is an essential service for any online business and it involves improving the rankings of a website within a Google search. You might not think this is relevant to you or your business, but millions of people use Google every day, searching for products and services that include real estate brokers, and that means your digital platforms needs to be well-ranked when potential clients search for a local agent.
- Developing Social Media Platforms – If you think that the likes of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are merely for social chit-chat, think again, as even the real estate agent can benefit from social media marketing. If you are based in Australia, talk to moveaheadmedia.com.au, as they are a leading SEO company who deliver the goods. Once you have made contact with a leading digital marketing agency, they will be happy to provide a free online audit to see what kind of online profile you have, then they can put together a marketing plan that is suitable.
- Link-Building Services – Outreach blogging is a very effective way to put inbound links out, with professionally written blogs that contain links to the client’s landing page, which results in an increase of site traffic. You can select a package ranging from 10 – 300 blogs that will be created and posted on high volume blogging websites, and many businesses find this service so productive, they order blogs every month, and that adds up to a lot of inbound links. Here is an interesting article that looks at land prices and Covid-19, which could affect property values.
- Listing with Online Business Directories – As a local real estate agent, you should be listed with all the prominent business directories, as many people refer to these when in search for a real estate agent. The digital marketing people can help you with this, and the more directories you are listed with, the more enquiries you will receive. Here is a link to the Australian government website set up to provide small business support, which might be of some use during the pandemic.
- Virtual Property Viewing – This is relatively new technology, but well worth the investment, as this enables potential buyers to enjoy a virtual tour of the property, both inside and out, and with a specialist video cameraman and the right software, your site visitors can immerse themselves in listed properties. Your digital marketing partner would be able to facilitate this service on your website and this will really help the potential buyer get a feeling of the property.
As you can see, there are many ways that a digital marketing agency can boost your real estate business, and with a Google search, you can be talking to a leading provider.