Trivia question answers for Thursday August 13, 2020
1. In Greek mythology, who fell in love with his shadow? Narcissus
2. What was the gang name of John Travolta and his cohorts in the mobie "Grease"? The T-birds
3. What was the first magazine to publish a hologram on its cover? National Geographic
4. What newspaper does Superman work for? The Daly Planet
Trivia questions for Friday August 14, 2020
1. What is the longest running sporting event in the United States?
2. How many years did prohibition last in the United States?
3. How many different campaigns did the Crusades have?
4. What is the opposite of the Orient?
Enjoy your day.