State Wide Realty Co:
Top 10 Forgotten Items When Moving:
1. Lawn Mower: usually hiding away somewhere and not on the fronts of a homeowners mind when packing boxes this yard necessity is usually left behind.
2. Medicine: these little bottles are stashed here and there for whatever was ailing you at that time so it is no wonder they can be left or forgotten in the move. Your medicines may also be one of the last things to go due to needing them handy to take.
3. Tools: Understandably you may leave the tools you were using last to break down the bed frame or take down that light fixture that “had to go”.
4. Flashlight: Another stored item that is for “in case of emergency” or power outages so it can be in a hard to remember place.
5. Bathroom Plunger: sometimes left behind this item is occasionally forgotten as no one really wants to touch it anyway much less pack it with the “nice things”.
6. Coffee Maker: which should hold some sort of criminal punishment if forgotten during a move but never the less it happens.
7. Toilet Paper: no sheet left behind I say!
8. Car Keys: Easy to do when you are using a rental truck to move your things but this goes for spare keys to the car as well make sure you take an inventory of what is there and which ones are missing. (Don’t forget to look in the car: mine hide there sometimes to make me feel old)
9. Security Boxes: Again something you “hide” and don’t remember to go find it until you need something in it.
10. Last but not least are your BILLS: No one really wants them in the first place so not taking them on a move is completely understandable.
Hope you have enjoyed this top 10, in no real order & just for the giggles list. Please feel free to make one of your own or add to.
Need to find somewhere to move to?
Call State Wide Realty Co
at 434-392-6163 or visit
311 East Third St
Farmville, VA 23901