Trivia questin answers for Saturday August 15, 2020
1. What is the largest whale? Blue whale
2. What two US states have the word "Mountain" in their nicknames? Vermont and West Virginia
3. What is the fear of wealth known as? Plutophobia
4. At Bingo, which number is two fat ladies? 88
Trivia questions for Sunday August 16, 2020
1. What auto engine part uses exhaust gas energy to pressurize the intake air?
2. What kind of wine accompanies Hannibal Lescter's liver and fave beans dinner?
3. Who appeared on the first cover of TV Guide?
4. Who has a heart "two sizes too small"?
Enjoy your day.
Originally published as "Trivia questions for Monday.."! I could make a joke about it considering my age but given the current climate it might be considered politically incorrect, so I won't!