Trivia question answers for Monday August 24, 2020
1. In the Flintstones, what is the name of Barney Rubble's pet? Hoppy
2. What sports term is the shortest word ever to decide the National Spelling Bee? Luge
3. What animal lives in a holt or couch? An Otter
4. Who was the very first actor to win two consecutive Best Actor Oscars? Spencer Tracy
Trivia questions for Tuesday August 25, 2020
1. What are the bumps on the tongue that carry the taste buds called?
2. What type of plant is an Organ Pipe?
3. What was the name of Ross' monkey in the TV show "Friends"?
4. What is the longest one syllable word in the English language?
Enjoy your day.