Trivia question answers for Tuesday August 25, 2020
1. What are the bumps on the tongue that carry the taste buds called? Papillae
2. What type of plant is an Organ Pipe? Cactus
3. What was the name of Ross' monkey in the TV show "Friends"? Marcel
4. What is the longest one syllable word in the English language? Screeched
Trivia questions for Wednesday August 26, 2020
1. Which physical force is the only one that is always attractive never repulsive?
2. Switzerland and what other country both have square flags?
3. How many sizes does the Grinch's heart grow on Christmas day?
4. What was Leonard Nimoy's character's name in Star Trek?
Enjoy your day.