Trivia question answers for Wednesday August 26, 2020
1. Which physical force is the only one that is always attractive never repulsive? Gravity
2. Switzerland and what other country both have square flags? Vatican City
3. How many sizes does the Grinch's heart grow on Christmas day? Three
4. What was Leonard Nimoy's character's name in Star Trek? Mr. Spock
Trivia questions for Thursday August 27, 2020
1. Whose sidekick was named Baba Looey?
2. What shape is the piston in a Wankel engine?
3. Who bought Trans World Airlines in 1939?
4. What group's honor society is the Order of the Arrow?
Enjoy your day.