Trivia question answers for Saturday August 29, 2020
1. What brightly colored monkey is the world's largest? The Mandrill
2. What color is malachite? Green
3. What is Falaka? Feet beating
4. In what state was the transcontinental railroad completed in 1869, with the hammering of the Golden Spike? Utah
Trivia questions for Sunday August 30, 2020
1. How many moons does Mars have?
2. In medical terminology, the "voice box" is known as what?
3. Who were Bobbu Hatfield and Bill Medley?
4. What fruit comes in Hass and Florida variety?
Enjoy your day.