Lofton Island Partners purchased Lofton Island on Augsut 26,2020
Todd Gates sold Lofton Island owned under the entity name of "Harborside Marine Development LLC" via Fisher Auction Company and One Sotheby’s International Realty by Absolute Auction. The rare and exclusive 9.3± Acre Private Island is located in the heart of Fort Myers, Florida with easy access to the Gulf of Mexico.
The sale was finalized at the end of August 2020, the buyers, "Lofton Island Partners" paid $783,200 for the island, according to the Lee County Clerk of Court -Official Records. Sunbiz indicates the registered agents for Lofton Island Partners are Rick Arenas, and Steve Israel. Thomas Conroy III of Conroy, Conroy, Durant Law Office based in Naples, FL prepared the Deed and assisted the parties complete the transaction.
• Prime Location on the Caloosahatchee River in the Heart of Fort Myers with potential for multiple development opportunities
• A short boat ride to the Fort Myers Yacht Basin provides for easy access
• Within an hour to the Gulf of Mexico or the pristine white sand beaches of Sanibel Island and Captiva
• Water, Sewer and Electric Available to Site via Directional Boring Line
• Extremely well located Private Island on the Intracoastal Waterway
• Approximately 30 minutes North of Southwest Florida International Airport and 2 hours South of Tampa International Airport
• Close proximity to Downtown Fort Myers, area golf courses, aquatic preserves and world-famous Boca Grande fishing
• Easy access to major retail, shopping, medical facilities, schools and entertainment
• Caloosahatchee River frontage provides easy access to the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean
• Potential for lease agreement with local parking garage and landing zone at City Marina
• Approved for 30 boat slips and 1 Barge Landing