Trivia question answers for Tuesday September 8, 2020
1. What CEO bounced back after being fired by Henry Ford II in 1978? Lee Iacocca
2. "The Da Vinci Code" repeats the myth that the glass pyramid in front of the oLouvre consists of how many panes? 666
3. What does Elwood steal from the gas station in the movie "The Blues Brothers"? Wiper blades
4. What grows in the brain when doing cognitive excercises? Dendrites
Trivia questions for Wednesday September 9, 2020
1. What letter is displayed on a typical hot-water tap in France?
2. Alfred Nobel is credited with the creation of what?
3. What is a male donkey called?
4. In the restaurant industry, what number is assigned by the kitchen to an item they have run out of?
Enjoy your day.