Trivia question answers for Wednesday September 9, 2020
1. What letter is displayed on a typical hot-water tap in France? C
2. Alfred Nobel is credited with the creation of what? Dynamite
3. What is a male donkey called? A jack
4. In the restaurant industry, what number is assigned by the kitchen to an item they have run out of? 86
Trivia questions for Thursday September 10, 2020
1. What do most lobsters and crayfish do with their shell after it has molted?
2. What country is the land of the lions?
3. Billy Joel gave a lengthy list of 20th century events in which song?
4. What popular soft drink claims to contain 23 flavors?
Enjoy your day.