Reminding all CRS Designees - September 21-25 is National CRS Week!
Once again, the RRC is offering 5 one hour complimentary webinars for members.
Maintain your CRS Designation - Attend *two* webinars to satisfy annual education requirement.
The following webinars are being offered daily, Monday - Thursday, at 2:00 EDT TIME
Friday's webinar will be held at NOON ET:
Monday September 21:
with Richard Waystack, CRS & Alex Milshteyn, CRS
- This webinar is all about keeping your clients engaged as they navigate more of the unknown due to changes in the industry and economy. We have to be relationship-focused in the future and it starts now!
Tuesday September 22:
with Jack Cotton, CRS
- In this story-filled speech, Jack illustrates how agents can effectively use stories to be more compelling, unique, persuasive and successful in their interactions with luxury clients.
Wednesday September 23:
with Tim Hur, CRS
- A panel of CRS designees will share their stories, strategies, tactics and best practices for effective pricing, while also discussing common pitfalls to avoid.
Thursday September 24:
with Dale Carlton, CRS
- With the impacts of Covid-19, everything has changed. Even when you want to get together with someone it may not be feasible for one or both parties. The lasting impact of more and more online communications and meetings will play out for years to come in virtual negotiations.
Friday September 25th at *NOON* Eastern Time:
with Leigh Brown, CRS
- If you want to know what Leigh is going to talk about, frankly, you're going to have to tune in because she doesn’t have the foggiest idea what's going to happen between today and September 25, but rest assured she will bring you some insights, some data, some metrics and graphs, and also action ideas to take your real estate business exactly where you want it to go for the future.
To Register, logon to www.crs.com, click on EVENTS, scroll to CRS Week, then click. You will be able to add your information to register.