Trivia question answers for Saturday June 20. 2020
1. What country originated opera? Iraly
2. Mach refers to the speed of what? Sound
3. What was Smokey Robinson's backing band? The Miracles
4. What degree goes Bill Nye: The Science Guy hold? Mechanical engineering
Trivia questions for Sunday June 21, 2020
1. Who did Abraham Lincoln replace as president?
2. What animal lives in a holt or couch?
3. What two states begin with the letter" V"?
4. What are the young of a rabbit called?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe