Trivia question answers for Sunday June 21, 2020
1. Who did Abraham Lincoln replace as president? James Buchanan
2. What animal lives in a holt or couch? The otter
3. What two states begin with the letter" V"? Vermont and Virginia
4. What are the young of a rabbit called? Kittens
Trivia questions for Monday June 22, 2020
1. What term is used for the speed at which a piece of music is played?
2. What Hebrew word means "so be it"?
3. How many fluid ounces in a gill?
4. Who became an animated Disney megastar after replacing Oswald the Lucky Rabbit?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe