Trivia question answers for Tuesday June 23, 2020
1. What is the only chemical element whose name is only three letters long? Tin
2. Who, per her dying wish, is buried next to Wild Bill Hickok? Calamity Jane
3. What does ZIP as in ZIP code stand for? Zone improvement zone
4. If a dog is a canine, what animal is an ovine? A sheep
Trivia questions for Wednesday June 24, 2020
1. A "peck" is how any imperial quarts?
2. How many toes does a pig have on each foot?
3. What double-word song title was a hit by Billy Joel?
4. Who said "Too much of a good thing can be wonderful"?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe