Trivia question answers for Monday June 22, 2020
1. What term is used for the speed at which a piece of music is played? Tempo
2. What Hebrew word means "so be it"? Amen
3. How many fluid ounces in a gill? 5
4. Who became an animated Disney megastar after replacing Oswald the Lucky Rabbit? Mickey Mouse
Trivia questions for Tuesday June 23, 2020
1. What is the only chemical element whose name is only three letters long?
2. Who, per her dying wish, is buried next to Wild Bill Hickok?
3. What does ZIP as in ZIP code stand for?
4. If a dog is a canine, what animal is an ovine?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe