For those wishing to execute and live their Constitutional rights to protest and make your point you can and many will applaud you for doing so. Even if people don't agree with the stance or subject matter, we all recognize our God given rights to protest and how generous America is with this liberty and freedoms. For those with ulterior or secret agendas, your reality of what you are doing and why will be exposed. Let me explain...
Instigators, trouble-makers, manipulators and the like hide in shadows and crowds amongst decent people while they go about their dark deeds. We are seeing that now. However, when you get caught either by video, or in the act or someone phoned you in, you are in for one BIG reality check the likes you couldn't dream of and will never-forget either
Arrest is a humbling and troubling act that no one I have talked with likes or looks forward. You will be cuffed and escorted to a holding facility. Resist and they have special accommodations for those that do. For about three days, you will spend time with others or in isolation awaiting your arraignment. Its ugly until that time. Things happen or don't happen all bad....read on
WHO'S IN THE CELL WITH YOU?
A mixture of people waiting, tired, scared, fed-up & who may take out their frustrations on YOU. The rules in jail are way different than in free-side. Getting beaten, abused & mistreated is expected. I did jail counseling it is not pretty. I will share a few things that happen in reality where nothing can be done
WHAT I SAW AND HEARD
I was visiting L.A. County jail when they brought Manson in to see his attorney. Manson was desperate and scared telling his attorney that he was getting beaten, threatened and the police would not help him. The attorney said there is nothing I can do. It is not a vacation spot nor do you have privileges. The opposite is true. I have seen this in the many fascilities I visited and counseled in and it is all the same. Tough-stuff
WHAT HAPPENS IN JAIL
1. Toilet paper runs out. Sometimes the Sheriff responds right away and sometimes not for hours. Hmmm
2. Loud music is played to the point of it hurting your ears and drowning out all the detainees speaking
3. Bright lights are kept on all day and all night so how does one close their eyes and rest? They don't!
4. In some facilities, they put everyone in a day room for 8 hours. Sit on floor until they let you in cell
5. People of various degrees, charges and demeanor are put in the same holding cell as you. Some guy facing years, life, multiple sentencing is already moody, desperate and has nothing to lose. Meanwhile, you just want to make bail and get-out. It is not a good mix. Predator-prey kicks in. Anything of value is taken
6. Judges, district attorneys and even defense attorneys (public defenders) all look down on those that cause civil unrest, sexual battery, destruction of property, rioting etc. No one supports your cause as you will see
7. If you can afford an attorney, $2500-$5000 is the retainer amounts. It goes up from there depending on how you plea and how the case goes as well as the charges leveled. Its an expensive and time consuming. If not out on bail, you stay in a cell. If out on bail, you have no peace thinking about the outcome & mess
8. If you cannot afford an attorney, a public defender is appointed. No one will officially admit this: They are called 'dump trucks" because they are so over-whelmed they dump their clients as quick as they can usually by recommending a plea of guilt or not. They quid-pro-quo a lot with the district attorney & Judge
8. If you make bail, it is excessive. Money never to be seen or redeemed again
9. If you were working, your job is questionable to say the least. A new job will present new challenge
10. A police record of it all follows you for ten years whether you are guilty, innocent or charged & released.
THOSE OPPORTUNISTS THAT GET SWEPT AWAY
There people who protest that wait to see if anyone breaks the law as in burglary, breaking and entering, or an assault for entertainment purposes. If they see a chance to loot, well everyone else is doing it so why not? However I know something they don't know but will know soon enough. It is shocking too
I HAVE SEEN CITIES COMMAND AND CONTROL CENTERS
24/7 coverage of the city streets, intersections, public buildings and the like. Picture lots of video monitors, with adjustable cameras with personnel in touch with Fire and Police feeding back to decisions makers non-stop. I have connections to the inner loop and cannot say too much more except that it is exceptional system
VIDEO CAMERAS EVERYWHERE
So you got the 65 inch TV, the Channel #5 expensive perfume, Cameras, stereo, iPhone, accessories and more and make it out the door. Its all on tape. While you are getting away, setting up the TV and wearing the perfume, they are looking at the videos. Expect a knock soon on your door. Was it worth it will visit
This is a type of living history these marches are. However, if you or someone near you gets injured or killed, do you run like everyone else or stop and help? What would you do if 10 people starting beating a cop senseless? You want to deal with this? The wise leave after they have seen enough or never go.
SOME PEOPLE ARE HIRED TO PERFORM MAYHEM
They are willing for a price to go to jail but to accomplish an agreed to contract for hire with those that hired them. This should trouble everyone. It is subversive, nefarious by nature and harmful to citizens at large who don't even know of these set-ups. Some people get to be collateral damage but not by choice
911 CANNOT HELP YOU
I leave you with a stark reality. I have had this experience myself and have heard it from others. 911 when over-whelmed cannot respond or responds way after the fact. Meanwhile, it is up to YOU to defend, treat and remedy YOUR problem until law and order is restored. Support law and order or the alternative will prevail and I assure you...it is not pretty