Trivia question answers for Saturday June 27, 2020
1. What is "Shawshank" in the movie "The Sawshank Redemption? A prison
2. What two planets in our Solar System possess no moons? Mercury and Venus
3. What commonly used drug is also used as a natural pesticide? Caffeine
4. Which large animal can swim but cannot jump? Elephant
Trivia questions for Sunday June 28, 2020
1. The name of which marshal art means "gentle way"?
2. The image of Uncle Sam was first used during what war?
3. Bauxite ore is mined so it can be processed into what metal?
4. Which planet is named for the Roman God who was the son of Juno and Jupiter?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe