Brookside Homes for Sale in Stockton
Are you looking to move into Brookside - a prestigious planned development in Stockton, CA? Buying a home in Brookside brings many advantages that other neighborhoods may not offer. The Brookside neighborhood is located just west of I-5 off of March Lane in Stockton, California.
Amenities of the Brookside Neighborhood
The area is a 450 acre master planned community with a combination of custom homes, single family homes, condominiums and commercial properties. The homes within Brookside are governed by the Brookside Master Homeowners Association.
There are 13 different communities within Brookside - ten of which are gated.
- Within the master association is a 45 acre lake - Brookside Lake
- Adjacent to the lake is a community pool with a clubhouse - Club Brookside
- There is a City swim team - the "Brookside Mallards" for the kids
- 12-acre City park - Nelson Park
- Two public schools - Brookside Elementary School and Don Riggio School
- One private school - Merryhill School
- Miles and miles of bike paths in the community
- Close by are miles and miles of waterways - great for skiing, sailing, fishing
There are five sub-associations within Brookside
- Brookside Golf Community Association
937 custom and single family homes
Two lakes - Spyglass Lake and Pinehurst Lake
Private country club - Brookside Country Club with 18-hole champion golf course
24-hour manned guard houses at the two entrances
Brookside Golf Villas Association - Made up of 24 condominium units on Teal Lake
Brookside Classic Owners Association - 102 single family homes located within the Golf Community
Brookside Lake Community Association - 362 custom or single family homes in five gated communities
- Brookside Pointe Community Association - tree lined streets, large community pool and water play park, and Central park - a three acre park, playground and picnic area.
Check out the Sights of Brookside in this video
Need help in buying a home for sale in Brookside?
Need help in buying one of the Brookside homes for sale? We are skilled professionals that advise and negotiate for buyers in the purchase of property anywhere in San Joaquin County including the Brookside community in Stockton.
A licensed real estate broker for over 30 years, Bob Peralta's previous experience as a commercial and residential broker has been an instrumental factor in successfully negotiating regular home sales and short sales, while also acting as a buyer's agent for clients wishing to purchase a home. The successful outcome of these negotiations can be attributed to his broad spectrum of knowledge and business background experience in the automobile, insurance and real estate industry developed over the last 30 years.
Call us to help you with the Homes for Sale in Brookside Stockton, CA - Bob Peralta