Sometimes when things don't fall into place for transactions or stressful situations arise, I pause to remember why I became a REALTOR® two years ago. Here are some personal reasons why I chose that avenue.
- helping others I love helping others to learn and to fulfill their dreams and goals.
- transfer of job skills I could readily transfer my communication, problem-solving, negotiating, and organizational skills to real estate.
- independence A self-starter, I am very much at easy with flexible hours and initiating projects.
- creative outlet Imagining new and exciting ways to reach clients, develop my own unique " brand, and think "outside of the box" was very appealing.
- self-challenge I thrive on goal-setting and accomplishments and push myself to take calculated risks. Maybe this is a "Baby Boomer" trait!
- family support My closest family members, those who know me best, gave me a hardy "thumbs up!"
- opportunity to reinvent myself The thought of becoming stale and boring prompted me to make a significant life change.
- commitment to lifelong learning Learning something new each and every day is both stimulating and powerful.
- building something of my very own" My late father had built his own business from virtually nothing after returning from World War II. He had an amazing ability to persevere against all odds.
- supplementary income A few extra dollars each month in addition to my retirement was a decisive factor. I could not see myself working 9-5 in an office. I enjoy getting out and about and varying my routine.
I'd like to hear your reasons for entering into the real estate profession. Pleasse share.