Alrighty tnen! Here in Arizona we have opened our businesses back up and we can earn a living again and go to restaurants and stores. We as Realtors in Arizona and others can circulate amongst ourselves in the land of sunshine and wide open spaces (beyond the 6 foot "The Science" rule).
It has been hard, although we now know some important facts about COVID19 that we did not know before March that I have recently learned from THE SCIENCE. First of all, I now know that the word "Science" is actually more appropriate with the word "The" before it. Who knew? Used more appropriately in 2020 as "The Science". Some of these now known COVID /The Science facts follow and also translate into additional now proven Real Estate Facts for Realtors to follow in 2020 and appreciate....read on!
COVID19 Proven "THE SCIENCE" Facts
1. COVID19 lives in all businesses except grocery stores, Walmarts and Drug Stores.
COVID19 Is Harmless in Grocery Stores or to Grocery Store Workers per "The Science"
Jeff Masich grocery shopping and happy to know that COVID19 is harmess in grocery stores but is very infectious in all other types of stores and businesses that must be "Shut Down".
2. COVID19 lives on all surfaces except packages delivered by Amazon, USPS, Fedex and United Parcel Service
3. COVID19 will penetrate to infect anyone within 6 feet. 6 feet and 1 inch you are OK and good to go.
4. COVID19 will be infectious to all food eaten inside a restaurant however it is harmless to food picked up at a "to go" or "pick-up" window or in front of the restaurant.
5. COVID19 is harmless to groceries bought in a store, but is very infectious if you buy other items in non food stores such as clothing, gardening supplies, hoses, tomato seeds or lawn chairs. This one is baffling to undestand but apparently true.
6. COVID19 is selective in that infects all that get their hair cut (barbers, stylists and patrons) but is completely harmless to those that pick up food at a convenience market (clerk and patrons). Strange but evidently true per "The Science". Listen to "The Science".
7. COVID19 is harmful to humans, but dinasour genes are impervious. Watch for an influx of dinasours
Dinasours spotted in Gilbert Arizona impervious to COVID19
Jeff Masich, REALTOR® Discovers Dinasours apparently flourishing in Gilbert Arizona after re-opening
8. COVID19 is hyper dangerous to those that go to church and social distance but cannot affect factory workers that social distance that manufacture toilet paper, COVID test kits, ventilators or grocery foods.
COVID19 Selectively attacks churches and worshippers yet harmess to Walmarts and workers/shoppers
Well there you have it and who would have THUNK IT? The SCIENCE is proven....don't deny "THE SCIENCE"!
Now we have learned some things from the COVID19 "The Science: that we can apply to our real estate careers now that we can go outside again in Arizona...give me a call and lets find the perfect home for you and your family!
What "The Science" has taught us about Real Estate:
1. I answer my pnones sheltering in place or not
2. The MLS is not hampered by quarantine
3. Virtual Tours are a way to work around Corona
4. Open houses for vacant homes are OK
5. Zoom real estate meetings are often superior to actual meeings in terms of time efficiency
6. Home prices were not affected by "The Science" of COVID
7. Suburbs are on the rise again as city dwellers flee dense cities
8. Low mortgage rates, home demand and the stock market are all strong in spite of Corona
9. People need to live somewhere and eat food COVID or No COVID
10. People get bored and shop for homes when in quarantine on the internet, I offer free MLS home searches.
Meet Jeff Masich, NO RISK REALTOR® when looking to sell or buy a home in Phoenix Arizona metro
Meet Jeffrey Masich, NO RISK REALTOR® to get started
For, the largest metro area in the state, here are all single family all detached homes for sale in the Phoenix Arizona MLS.
If you are looking to move to Phoenix including Scottsdale or other areas of Arizona to buy a home in Arizona or sell a home in Arizona, contact Jeffrey Masich, Associate Broker and REALTOR®. I would be pleased to help you and look out for your best interests while finding you the right home at the right price!
Press FREE MLS Search to search for Arizona Homes and Land for sale with a focus in Central Arizona. Separately, if you wish to focus on other areas of Arizona including Tucson, Colorado River, Flagstaff, Show Low and Mogollon Rim cities check AZHomesLand.