JUST LISTED! 640 94th Ave, Naples, FL . . . . Offered at $659,000
Attention 2nd Home Buyers and Investors! An easy walk to the beach makes this home location a prime spot for your family vacations or an investment property as a seasonal rental. Better yet - combine those by using the home yourself for vacations and weekend getaways while renting it on a short term basis. Pet Friendly! Furniture Negotiable.
OPEN HOUSE: Sunday June 14th and 21st - From 1-4PM
What makes this home stand out from the completion:
- Location, the desirable southern side of Naples Park (closer to beach & all attractions)
- Preferred southern exposure
- 3+Den (which can easily be converted into a 4th bedroom
- 3 Full baths (which is rare in Naples Park)
- Large kitchen with granite countertops and a generous breakfast bar
- Impact windows
- Plantation shutters
- 1816 square feet of living space (which is generous and above average square footage of homes in Naples Park)
- 2 Airconditioned car garage with Epoxy floor
- Lush mature tropical landscaping (front & backyard)
- Southern exposure for pool & spa year around
Don't wait to see this one.
Naples Park is transitioning very quickly and owners will benefit from generous appreciation going forward. The neighborhood is located west of Route 41 (Tamiami Trail) and walking distance to both Vanderbilt Beach and Delnor-Wiggins State Beach Park. Convenient to Mercato, Whole Foods, nearby restaurants, nightlife, entertainment, shops, boutiques, 2 movie theaters, tennis courts, marina and public boat ramp, fitness center and more.
For More Informtion or to schedule a private showing of this beautiful home
call Ellie @ 239-776-5077 or Tim @ 239-272-4848
As committed real estate professionals, our job is to ensure that you find the perfect home for your needs. Whether you’re looking for that big backyard, modern high rise beachfront condo or a cozy cottage, we can help you find it.
Thinking of Selling your home in Naples? Give us a call. Would be happy to provide you a FREE Home Valuation.
Subscribe to CommentsComment