MUSTANG OK CITY WITH VISION is a vibrant, fast growing city on the west side of OKC Metro. It offers quality lifestyle & great schools
- vibrant and fast growing city in West OKC Metro Canadian county
- Mustang OK has population of 20,226.
- Mustang OK has been named 2018 first safest city to live in in the Sooner State by National Council for Home Safety and Security
- Mustang OK ranks in top 20 of 2018 best places to live in Oklahoma
- Median household income in Mustang, Oklahoma is $67,176.
- Median household income for the surrounding county is $64,200 compared to the national median of $53,482.
- Median age of people living in Mustang is 35.7 years.
- Mustang is considered a bedroom community and was established in 1901, also the year that the Oklahoma City and Western Railroad built a train line running through the city.
- Mustang’s rate of 1.01 violent crimes per 1K is nearly five times lower than the state average.
- The roots of this vibrant city can be traced back to the Oklahoma Land Run of 1889 and before.
- Historic Chisholm Trail is a part of Mustang's history.
- Mustang has a feel of a small and family oriented town.
- Families are drawn to Mustang because highly rated Mustang Schools and quality of living.
MUSTANG OKLAHOMA City With Vision Photography Courtesy: Mustang Historical Society
"When the cannons boomed a noon, thousands of pioneers surged forward. Those on fast horses raced ahead of the wagons, surreys and plow stock. Some stopped and staked claims; others sped on. By nightfall, every tract had a claimant, and some tracks had several claimants. Multiple claimant typically tossed a coin to settle a dispute" - Mustang Township Oklahoma
- Wild Horse Park Sports Center
- Town Center Community Center - facilities provide quality recreation, an award winning library and senior center packed with activities, classes and events which focus on family pleasure and growth.
- St Anthony Healthplex - serving Mustang and other adjoining communities
- Major retailers: Lowe's, Wal-Mart, OnCue, and more
- Restaurants: Applebee's, IHOP, Luigiano's, Freddy's, Chicken Express, Los Vaqueros, S & B Burgers and others
- Close to major destinations like: Will Rogers World Airport, FAA, National Guard, Dell, OKC Downtown etc
- Easy and convenient commute: I-44, Hwy 152/Airport Rd, Hwy 4
Mustang Public Schools enjoys the status of being one of the premier school districts in Oklahoma. Thanks to the continued support of the voters over the years, the district enjoys quality facilities and expanding opportunities for its students. It’s also a district where, from pre-kindergarten to the walk across the stage at graduation, everyone is a Bronco. It’s a unique continuity, gradually blending all corners of the district into one high school that is a shining star in the community.MUSTANG OKLAHOMA City With Vision Mustang Public Schools District map
And there you have it, my Dear Reader, MUSTANG OKLAHOMA City With Vision .
Mustang is a great community to invest in real estate and to raise your family. Beautiful neighborhoods, premier schools, great restaurants, shopping and close commute to anywhere in the OKC Metro is an awesome choice for everyone.
Are you thinking about selling your home?
Need more information about home values and marketing?
I welcome the opportunity to guide you through your home selling journey.
Contact me anytime - I am looking forward to hearing from you soon❣️
START HOME SEARCH:
City of Mustang Centennial Clock ©BoKociubaPhotography
Mustang Quick Lube Mustang Oklahoma ©BoKociubaPhotography