Trivia question answers for Thursday September 24, 2020
1. What was the name of Dan Ackroyd's butler in the movie "Trading Places"? Coleman
2. What bird is the smallest living bird? Bee Hummingbird
3. What is considered the sister language of English? German
4. How many dogs survived the sinking of the Titanic? Three
Trivia questions for Friday September 25, 2020
1.A pike most resembles what kind of weapon?
2. In what year did the Vietnam war begin?
3. Who was the first man to appear on the cover of Playboy Magazine?
4. What note is the highest string of a violin usually tuned to?
Enjoy your day!