Trivia question answers for Saturday September 26, 2020
1. What is the medical term for earwax? Cerumen
2. What was Cinderella's real name? Ella
3. Which Disney's cartoon character's love interest is named Faline? Bambi's
4. What color eggs do Peacocks lay? They don't lay eggs
Trivia questions for Sunday September 27, 2020
1. At most, how many Friday the 13th can there be in the same calendar year?
2. What was World War I known as before World War II?
3. The country of Grenada is also known as what?
4. What science deals with the motion of projectiles?
Enjoy your day!