Trivia question answers for Sunday September 27, 2020
1. At most, how many Friday the 13th can there be in the same calendar year? Three
2. What was World War I known as before World War II? The Great War
3. The country of Grenada is also known as what? Island of Spice
4. What science deals with the motion of projectiles? Ballistics
Trivia questions for Monday September 28, 2020
1. A group of rhinos is called a what?
2. How fast, on average, do adult fingernails grow?
3. What expression is used to describe a child who closely resembles a parent?
4. Which mega city's name translated means "Eastern Capital"?
Enjoy your day!