Happy National Ask A Stupid Question Day!
There's always something that appeals to me about National Ask A Stupid Question Day! Is it stupid to ask how many people don't know today, September 28th is National Ask A Stupid Question Day? Nonetheless, as it is a day that "gives you permission" to ask a stupid question(s) without fear of ridicule, why not take the opportunity today to ask all those burning questions you've been afraid to ask because you didn't want any one to think you're stupid?
Are you thinking it might be stupid to ask just how National Ask A Stupid Question Day came about? Here's your not-stupid answer ~ the day was started by teachers over 30 years ago to encourage students to ask questions and not worry about sounding stupid!
If you want to participate in National Ask A Stupid Question Day and are struggling to come up with a stupid questions, here are 20 stupid questions from a very comprehensive list of 100 stupid questions from You-Can-Be-Funny.com:
1. Why do they cotton swab the guy's arm with rubbing alcohol before a lethal injection?
2. Why do 24 hour, 7 days a week (Including holidays!) Super Markets have locks on their door?
3. Why do Aliens abduct Humans if we are an inferior race?
4 Why are rat traps in the car-care section of my supermarket?
5.If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
6. When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?
7. Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
8. Do blind people feel 'Love at first sight'?
9. If peanut butter cookies are made from peanut butter, then what are Girl Scout cookies made out of?
10. Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist, but a person who drives a race car not called a racist?
11. Did Adam and Eve have navels?
12. If a hen-and-a-half could lay an egg-and-a-half in a day-and-a-half, how long would it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?
13. Why do we park in a driveway and drive on the parkway?
14. Why is the word "abbreviation" so long?
15. Why is there no "w" in "one", but there is a "w" in "two" and we don't use it?
16. How do you know when you have run out of invisible ink?
17. Why do kamikazes wear helmets?
18. Can you stake a vampire with an artificial heart?
19. Why is it called lipstick if you can still move your lips?
20. Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
Video: Stupid Questions For Stupid Question Day
By the way, IT'S NOT A STUPID QUESTION to ask if it's a good time to buy or sell a home in the Charlotte metro area... if you want a smart answer contact:
You have real estate questions? We have answers for all of your real estate questions!